Wednesday 20 May 2015

Filofax Sleeve

Good evening!  Been busy scheduling my very first That Craft Place DT Post for Sunday, can't wait for you guys to see what I've made.  You'll love the theme too!

Anyway, whilst I was writing that blog post, I thought I'd also quickly show you today's make.  A sleeve for my brand new A5 "The Original" Filofax in Dark Aqua.  I'm in LOVE with my new planner and it only arrived yesterday!  I wanted to keep it in pristine condition from the start so dug out these cute fabrics and dusted of my sewing machine!

The sleeve is padded to protect my planner better and the front pocket is strengthened with Bondaweb to give it more structure.  The main pocket holds my A5 planner with room to slide my Tablet in next to it if needed.  The front pocket holds spare post it notes and a couple of my favourite pens! 

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  
I used the following materials / steps:
     
FABRIC: 100% Cotton Woven

OTHER PRODUCTS USED: Ric Rac, Polyester Thread, Bondaweb, 4oz Wadding
        
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's some more photos:




       
Thank you as always for popping by.
  
xxSAMxx
   
Please can I enter this project into the following challenge(s):
   

32 comments:

  1. Love this sam its brilliant love the material hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there I've come from your link on facebook for the craft place - this is great could, I'd love to have a go at making one do you have a link to the pattern??? Many thanks Ali xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, no pattern sorry! I just made it up as I went along! Thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Sam, this is amazing and looks very professionally made. You need to go into production with these and while your at you could make me a Copic Bag in this gorgeous fabric lol.
    Hugs Amanda xx (your fellow DT teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous. Love your fun fabric. Nice to see something a little different in the challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun with Fab 'n' Funky crew for our 'Flora & Fauna' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are far too good at this kind of thing! lol I love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab love the material. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sewing project. Love the fabrics that you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fab project. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam this is a gorgeous project I love the fabrics you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! I want it! Thanks for joining us for Craft and Smash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh!! This is so cool! Love the fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous project! :)
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great project, I love the fabric you have used and it looks so well made, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute work!!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft and Smash!
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so lovely Sam, it's so neat and well finished too. Love the fabric as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Sam this is pretty awesome!!! Is there anything you cannot do? :)
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankyou all, and yes there's plenty I can't do Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Job!! Thank you for joining us at Craft and Smash!
    Gelsomina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute. I love the patterns, details, and stitching. Thanks for entering the Scrap It Girl Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh i love filofax and kikki k and plannering....wow...very very nice Thanks for sharing on craft and smash

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I love it! Thank you for playing the Craft and Smash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bella e molto utile! Complimenti!!!!
    Grazie per aver partecipato al challenge di Craft and Smash!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute work!!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft and Smash!
    DT Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute and awesome project! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful creation... Thanks for taking the May Scrap It Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is super cute! What a great way to hold your planner and the items you need! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable and practical project. Love the details and material. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is awesome! I always love such ideas and so useful things made :) Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx